About Shark Recyclers
Tried and tested on farm.
Peter Inderbitzin's Next-Gen compost has helped him to revolutionise his farm, save water, save money and achieve better yields.
He has been applying Next-Gen compost to his farming land over the last decade, which has significantly reduced the usage of chemical fertilisers, improved crop quality, yield and plant health. Mr Inderbitzin is convinced these improvements are due to the farm’s composting efforts, which inspired him to import a large Scarab compost turner from the USA.
‘Our compost has been incredibly beneficial to the farm. It has dramatically boosted our organic matter and improved the resilience and productivity of our farming systems.’
- Peter Inderbitzin, Farmer and founder of shark recyclers
benefits of our next gen compost
Enhance your soil health.
Shark Recyclers produces high quality compost on a commercial scale supplying the North Queensland region with the following benefits reported:
- Improvement in soil nutrition
- Reduction in chemical fertiliser usage
- Improvement in soil structure
- Increased organic matter
- Increased water retention
- Increased microbial activity
- Increased yield
- May assist in reducing phytophthora and other soil borne diseases